- 12-Month Fixed Term Maternity Leave Cover
- Manage all aspects of marketing and communications
- Fun and social company culture
This is a golden opportunity to get involved in all aspects of Marketing and Communications for a leading NZ Commercial Property Company.
Our client presents an opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join their team on a 12-month Fixed Term maternity leave cover. This role manages all marketing for the company and its asset portfolio including planning, developing and implementing the marketing strategy in line with company objectives.
This role is based in the Auckland office on the top floor where rooftop drinks are a regular Friday feature. Being part of this team means you will also get to enjoy casual Fridays and generous mid-year and end of year company events.
About the Company
The company is a leading New Zealand commercial property and funds manager. It has built an enviable reputation for reliability and success in property funds management, where it is a recognised market leader in sourcing and structuring property funds, capital raising and asset and property management. The company targets long-term asset performance through a disciplined and diligent approach.
About the Role
This is your chance to be involved in all aspects of marketing and communications including:
- creating and publishing all marketing material
- brand management
- digital marketing
- website development
- managing and producing internal and external communications
- continuing to embed the company vision and values into all internal and external marketing material.
As the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for providing the Chief Executive and the Board with quarterly updates on Marketing Strategy and Initiatives via a Board Paper or presentation and attend Board Meetings as the Marketing lead.
Reporting to the Chief Executive this role suits a decisive self-starter with the energy, motivation and resilience necessary to be effective in a very demanding and changeable environment.
Skills and Experience
This role is perfect for someone who is a confident communicator with experience working autonomously. The ideal candidate will have a relevant Marketing qualification with more than 5 years’ experience as a Senior Marketer, including:
- Working with leading marketing automation tools and CRM systems, specifically Marketo and/or Salesforce
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress or similar, with previous experience updating website content
- Design experience - using Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop is preferred
- Managing corporate social media platforms, with high-level understanding of Google Analytics
- Developing strong relationships with stakeholders internally and external parties, including Public Relations, Design and Media Outlets
- Excellent communication skills – listening, written, verbal and presentation
- Strong organisational skills.
Being quick to pick up systems, excellent at content writing and great at driving projects through to deadline whilst managing a broad and busy workload will ensure success in this role.
If this sounds like you, then apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org.