- Fast growing NZ-wide project delivery consultancy
- Genuinely fun, family-friendly culture
- Talented, ambitious team who strive to work on the best projects
Are you an experienced Senior Planner looking to join a dynamic, talented and innovative team? If so, this opportunity could be yours.
Our client boasts a strong, dedicated and ambitious team, delivering a wide variety of land development, infrastructure and community-based projects to high-profile clients. Their success has seen them grow rapidly since they started 6 years ago and they have no intention of slowing down. They continue to expand and deepen their service offering to clients across a multitude of disciplines and provide a great working environment for their people.
Reporting to the Planning Manager, you will assist the planning team in the successful delivery of their high-profile projects. This role involves:
- Preparing, lodging and managing regulatory approvals and actions
- Contribute to the processing of Council applications
- Plan review and preparation
- Pre-application preparation
- Due diligence and planning advice to clients
- Assist with business development
To be considered for this job you will need to have:
- Minimum 4 years’ New Zealand experience as a Planner
- Experience in Council consent processing
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline (Resource & Environmental Planning, Urban Planning or similar)